Skip to main content

Rockwood Middle School

TennCare Information

Need help applying? There are at least three ways that you can get help:
  1. Call TennCare Connect for free at 855-259-0701 to get help over the phone.
  2. Go to any DHS office.
  3. Get help from private groups. Also call 1-866-475-7879.